If your home set-up or business regularly uses an overhead home theatre projector you must service it regularly. Regular maintenance is essential to stop the build-up of dust and other debris and will keep your device running smoothly.
You should use proper cleaning methods in order to prevent accidental damage when you perform the cleaning process. These are the five steps we recommend to keep your overhead home theatre projector properly serviced.
- You should ensure that your projector is switched off, disconnected from the power, and totally cool after use.
- Slowly remove all debris and dust from the home theatre projectors fan and vents. You can buy a small handheld vacuum to help with the process.
- Alternatively, you can use compressed air on a gentle setting to blow any dust free.
- You should use a clean, dry microfiber cloth to clean the stage and base of your projector.
- You can use a microfiber cloth dampened with a special solution or plain water to clean the lens. Be gentle so as to not damage the lens.
- The project mirror is very sensitive and easy to damage, so use a soft brush to get rid of any dirt or debris.
If you follow these five simple steps, you will have many years of trouble-free pleasure from your overhead home theatre projector.